This lovely home has sweeping ocean views to the north and the south. It is located only twelve miles south of Rosarito and just a few blocks south of the famous 'Lobster Village' of Puerto Nuevo, with tons of restaurants, shops, and vendors. This unique neighborhood has a beautiful pool, jacuzzi, and community area with 24/7 manned and gated security.
The home is sold beautifully furnished. Great room and master furniture by Fausto Palanco. Casa 21 is located within the Las Ventanas community on the second row from the ocean with elevated water views and a generous ocean patio for entertaining, lounging and BBQing.
This is the most popular floorplan in Las Ventanas with three bedrooms, 2.5 baths. The master suite has views of the ocean and a private door to the terrace. The floor plan is well designed with a beautifully equipped kitchen which blends into the spacious great room with fireplace. Down the hallway to the front door are artwork niches and a dramatic entry with domed chandler. There are many upgrades, including granite throughout. Surround sound speakers allow music to lilt through each room.
Designed for privacy, with the 2nd and 3rd bedroom at opposite ends with the master suite. There is an attached double garage, storage room, laundry room, and a full water treatment system throughout the entire house. The house has a spacious 2.5 car garage and a storage room for a butler's pantry, toys or even an office conversion.
Enjoy more photos, the virtual tour and the home's price at the bottom of the page.
- Type: Residential, Single-Family
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 2,600 sq. ft. of conditioned space
- Heat / AC: Forced air
- Appliances: Included - GE Refrigerator, Microwave, New Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Views: Panoramic North and South
- Year Built: 2006
- Title: Assumable Bank Trust
- Taxes: $450.00 USD (2017) (Subject to change)
- Condo Fees: $590.00 USD (Subject to change)
- Community: Master planned with underground utilities
- Internet: Telenor, Blue Telecom, Viastat
- Virtual tour: 21lasventanas.panoramex.net
- Master walk-in closet with built-in dressers, multi-level hanging areas, and large linen closet
- Whole house surround sound
- Whole house water filtration
- Crown moldings throughout
- Travertine flooring
- Grand travertine shower in master with glass door
- Full laundry room with sink and generous storage cabinets
- Custom stain glass panels in the hall, guest bath, and great room
- Built-in BBQ with Mexican Tile
- Tiled outdoor sand shower with towel hooks
This home was sold originally at $815,000 with $70,000 in upgrades and $30,000 in furnishings.
Priced to sell at $480,000, furnished with all appliances. Virtual tour: 21lasventanas.panoramex.net