Las Ventanas Pool and Fountains at Sunset
*Pictures were taken when the home was furnished. It is currently unfurnished, waiting for your special touches!
Ocean View Casa 5
This newly remodeled home is a beauty with 3bd/3ba, 2,150 interior square feet, and 3,100 square feet of total construction including a garage and expansive ocean-facing balcony.
One of the most popular floor plans in the community, it is open and bright with a flowing great room style. Expansive windows capture ocean views and beautiful sunsets. Well laid out with twin master bedrooms and a guest room that allows for space and privacy for everyone.
Enter through a custom mosaic glass front door that is a work of art. Newly remodeled front to back with rustic solid wood doors, an expansive wall of ocean-facing glass in the great room, a kitchen to terrace pass through, and grand chandeliers in the dining and living room.
This home has new granite countertops and solid wood cabinetry throughout. There is a dramatic, 600+ sq. ft. wrap-around ocean-facing balcony that is plumbed for BBQ and spa. Construction is first-rate with insulated drywall construction for comfort in all seasons and ease of decorating. Las Ventanas is one of the few projects that have forced air, central heating in all the homes.
This residence has an attached 2 car garage, whole house water filtration, and a fireplace in the master bedroom, living room, and front patio.
This home is currently unfurnished. Purchase this home lightly lived in. Just 35 miles from San Diego!
Listed for $419,000
- 3 bed/3 ba (Dual master front and back)
- Approx 2,150 interior sq feet
- Approx 3,100 sq feet of total construction including ocean-facing patio
- 2 car garage - approx. 300 sq feet
- Ocean facing terrace approx. 700 sq. ft.
- Forced air heat
- Whole house water filtration
- Dual pane windows (except ocean-facing windows) Built 2006
- 3 fireplaces (2 indoors and 1 outside on the front patio)
- 24/7 guard gated security
- HOA fees include reserve fund contribution and federal zone concession
- Condo Fees are currently $483 per month but are paid quarterly. Current fees include a small, temporary assessment to add to the reserve fund.