This lovely home is only twelve miles south of Rosarito and just a few blocks from the famous 'Lobster Village' of Puerto Nuevo, with tons of restaurants, shops, and vendors. This unique neighborhood has a beautiful pool, jacuzzi, and community area with 24/7 manned and gated security.
The home is sold beautifully furnished. Just bring your linens and kitchenware. It is located within the community on the second row from the ocean with water views. This is three bedrooms, 2.5 bath home. The master bedroom has views of the ocean and a door to the terrace. The floor plan is well designed with a beautiful fully equipped kitchen, part of the open and spacious great room with fireplace. Down the hallway are three Mexican custom themed mosaic pieces of artwork in the niches and custom faux painting in the entry dome, done by local artist Aida Valencia. There are many upgrades, including granite throughout.
There is an attached double garage, storage room, laundry room, and a full water treatment system throughout the entire house.
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3 "Beautifully furnished"
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 2,700 sq. ft. of conditioned space
- Heat / AC: Forced air and AC
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2006
- Taxes: $450.00 USD (2017) (Subject to change)
- Condo Fees: $550.00 USD (Subject to change)
The original cost of the home:
Purchase price: $700,000
- Upgraded travertine floor
- Granite kitchen and upgraded kitchen cabinets
- Master shower and tile
- Tile outside shower
Custom improvements and HVAC
- Niches with artisan mosaics $18,000
- Imported Italian Chandeliers (2) $15,000
- Air Conditioning $10,000
*Total does not include furniturePrice: $495,000